Before we start, let’s look at the definition of the word “plan“.
The Oxford dictionary says the word plan is;
- a detailed proposal for doing or achieving something
- an intention or decision about what one is going to do
So here is my question to you:
Do you have a written plan for your business?
Here are three questions to consider when embarking on a plan for your business;
WHO do I plan with?
HOW do we plan?
Today, Thursday, 12 November, we will unpack these three critical links in the planning process, in detail, during our bi-monthly, online business coaching session.
- Access to all coaching session
- Library of recordings of past coaching sessions
- Past articles and newsletters
- Valuable industry networking
- Dedicated Facebook group where you can ask any question, and the community of global professionals will share their expertise
- First access to all courses and events
- Every single template, spreadsheet and standard operating procedure you need to run your business profitably
But don’t take our word for the business growth you will experience, listen to current Pro members. This is the feedback THEY have been giving us.
By dedicating one hour per day to working through our flagship Business Management Course many have reported that during COVID-19 restrictions, with staff complements halved, salaries cut and stricter protocols all round, they are MAKING MORE MONEY and their therapists are MAKING MORE MONEY than ever before!
Why? Simple, the Business Management Training Course and the Global Community they belong to is facilitating this transformation.
So besides for the invitation to attend our monthly free sessions I also urge you to be BOLD and accept the invitation to CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BUSINESS!
Join our community, let’s make changes to our Industry together!
See you later today!