Are you enjoying this series on “Mistakes Managers Make? If yes, please quickly click on THIS LINK and send us a one liner sharing what you love about it.
- Do you ever tell your staff stories about your private life? So, your kids or a dinner you went to or a movie you went to see? Or, do you keep your private life totally separate from your staff?
- When you have made a mistake, have you openly told your staff about it and discussed why it was a mistake and how you could have done things differently for a different outcome?
- Do you ask your staff for their advice or opinions on various things relating to the businesses?
- Do you actively listen to each staff member on a daily basis? Meaning do you have a one or two minute catch up where you actively listen to what they say and engage?
- 7 steps to a dynamic team
- Staff Huddles
- Staff Meetings everyone wants to attend
- Setting Targets
- Therapist Opening & Closing Checklists
- Personality Profiling & Team Summary
- Effective Communication
- Praise Sandwich
- 4 square questioning technique
- Managing Conflicts and Complaints
- Importance of Planning your Daily Revenue
(MOST IMPORTANT TOOL YOUR STAFF WILL EVER USE)
- Therapist 5 point growth plan
- The Value of your Hour
- Mindset Shift 101
Whew!!! That’s a lot right!!!! Yes it is, and that’s only 1 MODULE out of a total of 8 in the course!! Our Complete Business Management course will save you years and hours of figuring this out yourself. By joining the Spa Professionals Guild Community, you’re constantly evolving as the learning never stops. Beyond the course we host two live webinars per month, covering industry related issues.
Want to know more? Reply to this email with any questions you may have.
Until next week!