Hello Spa Professionals!
What a week it’s been….I would love to hear from you.
How are you navigating the ongoing restrictions? What specific challenges are you facing, both personally and professionally? Please write to me at [email protected] and let me know what business related questions you have. It is my passion to support and guide you and I welcome such opportunities. All topics will be considered for future newsletters and coaching calls.
This week I have a pretty significant question to ask you…
Are you aware that there is a specific tool you can give your staff that will boost their revenue generating abilities?
I’m sure you’ve heard the quote “a goal without a plan is just a wish”.
Well……WISHES are not going to give you or your staff any boost in revenue and right now and I’m sure you’re acutely aware that revenue should be your number one survival priority.
Think about it this way….
- Would you get married one day after meeting your fiancée or the day of the proposal? I doubt it. In fact, weddings are planned months and years in advance.
- What about a holiday…Do you wake up in the morning and decide you’re going away that day? Again, I doubt it. There may be a few spontaneous holiday makers but for the most part, people take time to plan their holiday, their routes, their accommodation and their excursions.
- Did you know what your career path would be with no time to think or consider your options? Did you graduate high school without planning the next part of your journey? Probably not…. This is something you research and plan very carefully and a decision which could take months and even years.
I think you know where this is going and I’m sure your next question is “what is the tool that can boost revenue?”
Let me introduce you to the concept of the “Daily Revenue Planner” and why you should equip your staff toolbox with this ritual which enables growth and strategic thinking.
- The planner allows one to analyze daily bookings in advance.
- Upsell opportunities are identified.
- Retail prescription according to the service booked is decided and pre-packed.
- Prescription forms can be completed before the client arrives.
- Gaps in the day are identified and can be sold.
- Information about each client booked on the specific day can be researched via your CRM database. This way the service and experience could be personalized which creates loyalty.
- Treatment rebookings can be planned and offered to the client at the end of the treatment.
- A therapist who plans is an efficient and effective therapist.
The “Daily Revenue Planner” tool is part of Module 2 of the Business Management Training Course developed and offered by Spa Professionals Guild. It’s one of the many, many tools we have available to ensure your business survives, grows and thrives!
I want to offer you a 50% discount on all 7 modules of this incredible course.
Click the link below to purchase and register for Module 1 using the discount coupon: PTV3RARTM56J
Become OBSESSED with your business and OBSESSED with success!!
Till next week,